Goodyear Wrangler SR-A® Tire
The Goodyear Wrangler SR-A all-season truck tire is designed with zigzagging microgrooves to enhance traction in rain, snow, and ice. Those same microgrooves allow for improved traction on gravel and other off-road surfaces. With its outstanding all-season capabilities, optimized treadlife, and delivery of a quiet and comfortable ride, it’s no wonder the Goodyear Wrangler SR-A is trusted as original equipment on many vehicles.
- Enhanced traction in wet conditions thanks to wide circumferential grooves that evacuate water from the tire tread
- Features TredLock microgrooves to improve cornering abilities
- Wet traction compound adds even more grip in rainy conditions
Goodyear Assurance® All-Season Tire
Looking for a practical tire that performs well in any season? The Goodyear Assurance All-Season will keep you moving in dry, wet, and winter conditions.
- Biting edges help improve grip in any driving condition.
- Tread grooves that are widened to evacuate water and slush away from the tire tread.
- Enjoy a quieter ride thanks to an optimized tread pattern.
Goodyear Assurance® Fuel Max®
Designed with a unique tread compound to reduce energy use and improve fuel economy, the Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max also performs well in all seasons.
- Two tread channels to filter away water and improve wet weather grip.
- Reinforced construction makes it perfect for sever different vehicle types.
- Able to handle dry, wet, and wintery driving conditions
The Pep Boys Difference Since 1921 Service
Our professional ASE-certified Pep Boys technicians are trained to diagnose and repair the broken or faulty components that make up your vehicle’s complex systems, in addition to installing top-of-the-line tires such as BF Goodrich. Pep Boys provides outstanding car service by using state-of-the-art technology designed to diagnose and repair the critical systems that keep your vehicle running efficiently. Thanks to approximately 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, our locations are well-equipped to handle any repair, maintenance effort or upgrade.